Follow PSN Trophy Leaders  Twitter  Facebook
Like what you see? Why not 
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is considered cheating?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skippycue
    commented on 's reply
    We are able to detect if a trophy's timestamp was changed, but sometimes this is not a sign of cheating. Sony will automatically change a timestamp to the earliest time a trophy was earned if it was earned on multiple consoles for example. Don't worry though, we have a lot of ways we detect cheating so the leaderboards should be pretty clean. If you discover a cheater please report it using the Contact Us tab on the right side of the site.

• skippycue
    commented on 's reply
    Unfortunately not. I wish Sony would do something to fix these types of problems.

• RS40care
    replied
    I have a general question. Is there any posibillity to detect a modded or hacked trophy with a changed time stamp? I need any difference between a legit earned trophy and a hacked one. I play for trophys but i lost the fun, when i know that it is possible to easily hack them. I would be happy, if someone could help me out. ????????

Leave a comment:

• Weed_guilty gamer
    replied
    Earning ps4 trophies while on WEED AND BEING HIGH is cheating??....please answer

Leave a comment:

• RyoGuy-_-
    replied
    Hello my account was recently hacked and modded one game is there any way to fix my data i got to be with this thing on my profile .

Leave a comment:

• ree0014
    replied
    My account is flagged now wahat Shorty_4_44

Leave a comment:

• Kamal
    replied
    Good , so no flag for old mistakes as long as I'm hiding the game...
    thank you skippycue for replying

Leave a comment:

• skippycue
    replied
    Hiding games is a supported feature of Playstation and is not considered cheating. However, it will exclude you from all but the standard leaderboard.

Leave a comment:

• Kamal
    replied
    Hi , is the yellow "hidden trophies" flag under My avatar considered I'm cheating?!

what if I did a mistake and cheat in a game years ago but hide the game ?! , is it considered as cheating ??
    Last edited by Kamal; 07-08-2018, 07:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• skippycue
    commented on 's reply
    We have no way to know about these games if they hide them prior to being added to the site. However, users with hidden games are only allowed to participate on the main leaderboard.

• shirogane hunter
    replied
    i have a question : if some one hides a hacked trophy list before it is updated to the site will he be flagged for it ?
    thanx...

Leave a comment:

• taliesin_2943
    replied
    i have 3 times and its been over a week and no word on it no emails nothen

Leave a comment:

• skippycue
    commented on 's reply
    You will need to use the contact us tab on the right side of the site and submit an inquiry.

• taliesin_2943
    replied
    how do i contact someone in charge to see why i have inaccurate data? preferably a private message so i dont gotta hunt down this page to check it?

Leave a comment:

• tinman_1954
    commented on 's reply
    Invalid time sync - I think there may be a "glitch" or maybe some user ignorance ( on my part ) going on here. Let me explain myself. For a long time I could not get internet in my area. When I first started gaming, trophies meant nothing to me. There existence was useless, just a bunch of eye candy. Felt the same way about establishing a user name or setting the system date/time clock on my first two or three consoles which I gave away and never cleared the saved game data on. It wasn't until I finally got internet service and came online that my eyes were opened to the "big picture" and how everything works. Boy do I feel stupid now! Unfortunately the games and trophies saved on me current systems, before setting the system clock, show up with invalid time sync on them. I tried to replay some of the games hoping it would correct the problem but it doesn't. Even tried re-initialization to clear these games. Didn't work either. Nobody can tell me how to fix it either. I DO NOT cheat and I don't believe in it and never want to be labeled as being a cheater. I take pride in my trophies and achievements (they make sense now) and would like to get credit for them even if it means replaying them. There is no pride in cheating, only shame and failure. I believe not setting the system clock is the problem with other people as well. Skip, do you know how to fix this problem?
Working...
X
<
Contact Us
x