Follow PSN Trophy Leaders  Twitter  Facebook
Like what you see? Why not 
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did you find us?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Survival Horror View Post

Welcome from here too, sent u already some messages on Discord when you have the time to check Have a good day.
    Haven't had the time lately, but sure. Using Win XP on my old PC and have trouble with Discord functioning properly, gotta switch to my second laptop (Win 10).

Thank you and likewise ^0^
    Trophy/Achievement/Gaming guides maker. For fun. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyqAyVDEOZFI6QLsxDej5nw

Comment

• I found this from a friend of mine who is a PSNProfiles member. He had some tough times at the site, so he told me about this site. I know both the owners of PSNProfiles and PSNTL have some bad blood with each other, but I want to try this site out. So I hope to be friends with people here.

Comment

• skippycue
        skippycue commented
        Editing a comment
        Welcome! I'm not sure what bad blood you are referring to though. We think there is plenty of room and need for multiple sites. We like to see so many sites promoting PSN and Sony. The more the merrier!

• I think I just discovered this site through web searching since I love tracking my progress and comparing with others and already had a PSNP account. I am competitive and want to branch out as much as possible. I'm just trying to be more active now and make friends in these communities.

Comment

• I was member of a site called PS3Trophies. At some point, that site starting using this site's database as a means of updating everyone's trophy information and everyone was linked to here. That site has since gone dead.

Comment

• I was looking for a way to track my trophies and others and possibly a board to talk with others who are grinding out trophies.

Comment

• Im just sad loll. HI my name is Emily Im 16 years old, love gaming,trophy Hunter as well. Im a Friend Of Downgradability/My Boyfriend nice to meet yall. Hope i make some good friends.

Comment

• By searching "PSN Ranks" on Google 2 years ago.

I actually got so used to it, that I type "PSN Ranks" on Google everytime I want to come here. And well, today I decided to start an account because why not, I'm always around here.

Pleased to meet you all!

[Edit]

I entitle myself as a Video Game Industry Enthusiast with a passion and preference for Sony, but respecting and recognizing other platform's feats and accomplishments.

I like all types of games but soccer. Thanks to my friends, I got completely tired of soccer games since PES 06 (a long time ago) after spending an entire summer doing PES tournaments betting cigarrettes (don't do this kids).

I always felt the lack of feel of accomplishment, and trophies changed it all. I 100% many games before trophies were a thing, I've always been a completionist.
              Last edited by SILE3NCE; 12-09-2019, 05:14 PM. Reason: Lacking info

Comment

• I found your site when i was looking for some site where i could see my spot in the leaderboards. It's a nice site here.

Comment

• ChristSupremacy
                  ChristSupremacy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Best leaderboards and database around! Welcome to the site!

• Hi Trophy hunters, I`m new to this forum.
                I`m on psntl since PS3 era. My 1st Plat was Uncharted and continued to trophy hunt to this day.
                My 1st console was PS1 and had every PS console after.
                I suffer from anxiety so my doc told me that I must play games more and more and to continue my hobbi.
                Gaming really is helping

Right now I`m playing Bayonetta, want to Plat it but the game has glitched trophies.
                I found a workaround on youtube.

I dont have that much time for gaming, this is why it took me couple of years for some games to Plat.
                I think longest time was for Resi 6, took me 4 years, same with some other games.

Glad to be here
                CHEERS!

Comment

• ChristSupremacy
                  ChristSupremacy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Welcome to the site!
                  My first platinum was Uncharted 1 back in 2009 aswell. I since created a new account since reaching 100 plats.
                  With Bayonetta I heard that you can just use one trick through every level that eliminates everyone instantly, lol.

• Hello everyone, name’s Yazeed its Arabic ^^
                not much 2say I just love the gaming world and the trophy hunters community.
                Heard about PSNL from a friend and here I am!

Comment

• Originally posted by YazeedMd View Post
                  Hello everyone, name’s Yazeed its Arabic ^^
                  not much 2say I just love the gaming world and the trophy hunters community.
                  Heard about PSNL from a friend and here I am!
                  Welcome Yazeed and all the Best مرحبا بك.

Comment

• Yo doods,

My name is the Abyss Crown. I found this site quite some time ago while looking up trophy guides and I was intrigued by its statistics it shows me such as milestones and avatars. I am somewhat a competitive and completionist trophy hunter. I join this community in hoping to contribute and get along with ya doods. ^_^

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    <
                    Contact Us
                    x