Follow PSN Trophy Leaders  Twitter  Facebook
Like what you see? Why not 
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Distraint 2 trophies???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Distraint 2 trophies???

My profile says I have hidden trophies, which is something I don't believe in or do and it is a little annoying to see that on my profile when ever logging in. The truth of the matter is, for some reason, PSN Trophy Leaders is not recognizing a game ( Distraint 2 ) and it's trophies that I have played. Some say it is because the game is a new one. That doesn't seem to quite wash with me because (1) the game isn't that new and (2) Distrain 2 shows up on both my PSNProfiles and PlayStation game and trophy listings. So why doesn't it show up here on PSN Trophy Leaders?

I don't see your profile showing as hidden trophies. If you do see this, just click the "Update hidden games" checkbox prior to clicking the "Update profile" button next time you sync your trophies.

Comment

Originally posted by tinman_1954 View Post
      My profile says I have hidden trophies, which is something I don't believe in or do and it is a little annoying to see that on my profile when ever logging in. The truth of the matter is, for some reason, PSN Trophy Leaders is not recognizing a game ( Distraint 2 ) and it's trophies that I have played. Some say it is because the game is a new one. That doesn't seem to quite wash with me because (1) the game isn't that new and (2) Distrain 2 shows up on both my PSNProfiles and PlayStation game and trophy listings. So why doesn't it show up here on PSN Trophy Leaders?
      If this happen just click update trophy on the left side , not refreshing the website and this will solve the issue.

Comment

Working...
      X
      <
      Contact Us
      x