Follow PSN Trophy Leaders  Twitter  Facebook
Like what you see? Why not 
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Levels and Level Icons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Levels and Level Icons

You may have noticed over the last several days some changes on the site. For those who weren't aware Sony revamped the leveling system, including the level icons. You can read all about this here. All the changes were implemented on this site before all other sites! . We even removed the new 999 level cap as we did before. As of this point I believe we are the only site to incorporate the new trophy level icons! You will see them on your profile page and the main and event leaderboard pages, as well as your trophy cards! Please have a look and let me know what you think! I think the new icons look pretty neat personally. Here is a sample event page that gives a good sampling of the different level icons:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-10-12 at 3.56.21 PM.png
Views:	208
Size:	570.6 KB
ID:	42391

The icons look very good. I somehow love the new design and i hope they change the icons on new games on PS5

Comment

First at all, I thought it was glitched with trophy, and I had another thought, "It probably is new update for PS5." Now this one, it makes sense. Thanks, skippycue.

Comment

Just imagine currently being capped.at 999, I must prefer this to the old personally, the icon overhaul for the plat 999+ is very prestige looking, much more incentive to climb than before.

Comment

In the About page: https://psntrophyleaders.com/about
          Under the 'Minimum User Add Requirements', it says 'Be at level 5 or higher.' as one of the requirements.

Does this need to be updated to be in line with the new levels?

Keep up the good work and I hope to be posting more in future!

Comment

• skippycue
            skippycue commented
            Editing a comment
            That's a good point, I hadn't considered that. Thanks for pointing that out!

im unsure where to put this but i linked the wrong psn id to my account on psntl. my correct psn is ophiirst can any mod change this please thanks

Comment

• skippycue
            skippycue commented
            Editing a comment
            I updated this for you.
        Working...
        X
        <
        Contact Us
        x