Follow PSN Trophy Leaders  Twitter  Facebook
Like what you see? Why not 
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RIP MaverickXS :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP MaverickXS :(

For those who may not know, we lost someone very special recently who was greatly involved with making this site what it is today, MaverickXS. He passed away in early December 2019 and will be greatly missed by myself and those who knew him. Beyond his personal legacy, he also left a mark on this site that will never be forgotten. I personally already miss him greatly and I know others will share the sentiment. All those who ever got to play or talk with MaverickXS would all agree that he was a great guy and fun to be around.

RIP my friend, we will miss you and our thoughts and prayers go out to your family...

Last edited by skippycue; 01-30-2020, 06:31 PM.

RIP MaverickXS, you will be missed Sending prayers to your family as well.

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss Can't say I knew him but I can see how much he meant to you and others by how you have spoken of him

Comment

Terrible event for his family and your team.

Comment

Even if I don't know him, may he rest in peace and I'm sorry for your loss. Sending prayers to his family and his close friends and all the ones that knew him. Stay strong all of you.

Comment

Even though I do not know him and his achievements very well so far, I consider us as gaming nation. To his honor I would put the flag on half-mast therefore.

Comment

My condolences to his family.

Comment

What a tragedy. My thoughts are definitely with his family

Comment

My condolences too for his family. One of the things that I always used to say is for this site is strong and different, because of the quality of his admins. I ll dedicate to him Iron Maiden's song"Only the good die young".

"The Fear Of Blood Tends To Create Fear For The Flesh"

Comment

It is the worst feeling when you lose someone, even more so when it is unexpected

My thoughts and prayers go with his family.

Comment

What? I didn't know about he passed away. RIP Maverick Sorry for loss.

Comment

RIP MaverickXS - you will be missed - my thoughts and prayers are with you and the family <3

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss.
                          Unfortunately I didn't know him personally, but just from the words you wrote, I can imagine what a lovely person he was.

My sincere condolences to his family and his friends...
                          RIP Maverick... You will be missed.

Comment

Rest in peace I'm really sorry for your loss

Comment

Rest in peace MaverickXS.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              <
                              Contact Us
                              x