Follow PSN Trophy Leaders  Twitter  Facebook
Like what you see? Why not 
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning

Dear friends, is corona hit ?you have not been around for many years Where is the owner of the site has it become too hard to interact I'm Arabik and I'm writing to you with the translator

I'm afraid coronavirus has hit everywhere my friend and in a very tragic way. Owner of this site hasn't been around for a little bit he is probably dealing with some real life stuff like the rest of us during this unfortunate time.

Welcome back!

Comment

Originally posted by ColdDarkAndEmpty View Post
      I'm afraid coronavirus has hit everywhere my friend and in a very tragic way. Owner of this site hasn't been around for a little bit he is probably dealing with some real life stuff like the rest of us during this unfortunate time.

Welcome back!
      Thank you for your beautiful response. I hope you all are healthy. Corona virus has become an obsession with the world. I thought that it had infected this site << just a joke

Comment

I sometimes find it hard to respond to messages and forum posts, but I am always paying attention and do try to respond when I have time. Corona has not hit me personally, but this time is definitely challenging for everyone. My best wishes to everyone in these hard times...

Comment

Thank you friend for your interest

Comment

Originally posted by fz---502 View Post
            Dear friends, is corona hit ?you have not been around for many years get more information Where is the owner of the site has it become too hard to interact I'm Arabik and I'm writing to you with the translator
            Hi and welcome! I'm a newbie here. Great place, I'm sure.
            Last edited by Ethan Rahman; 10-20-2020, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X
            <
            Contact Us
            x