Follow PSN Trophy Leaders  Twitter  Facebook
Like what you see? Why not 
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Syncing Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Syncing Issue

Been doing a lot of trophy hunting in the past few weeks and most recent platinum was on Wednesday. I then started playing Doom, got a couple of trophies, but they're not appearing on PSN Trophy Leaders or PSN Profiles. The game doesn't even appear in the list at all. I've tried syncing the game with the PlayStation network but nothing. I should have 3 trophies (about 2%) and I'm unsure what the issue is. Anyone else having problems or know how to fix it? Thank you

Hi basil. I don't see Doom listed in your public profile on Sony either. Perhaps the game isn't syncing or it's accidentally hidden? We won't be able to see it until it shows up here: https://my.playstation.com/profile/basil_flash/trophies

Comment

Yep. It was hidden. I have no idea how I managed to do that or why it was hidden. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
      X
      <
      Contact Us
      x