Follow PSN Trophy Leaders  Twitter  Facebook
Like what you see? Why not 
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultra rare tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultra rare tournament

Hi,

I think there is a problem with the tournament ... I had 3 ultra rare trophies as you can see on the picture but I am still at 0. Is this a new bug? for others it works, their ultra rare trophies are counted but not mine ????????????

It happened to me as well in other tournament ????????

Comment

Originally posted by Mafiosa View Post
      Hi,

I think there is a problem with the tournament ... I had 3 ultra rare trophies as you can see on the picture but I am still at 0. Is this a new bug? for others it works, their ultra rare trophies are counted but not mine ????????????
      Odd, I did just update it but it is still the same. Weird. If mods can fix this, Cheers!

Comment

This is not a bug. The 4 ultra rare trophies that Mafiosa earned are in games that are less than 30 days old. We consider these games "unestablished" because all trophies are initially much more rare until more people play a game. If these trophies remain ultra rare after 30 days then they will be added to the total. You can verify this as the ultra rare trophy you earned in 9th Dawn III will count on November 8th or 9th. Since this tournament goes until the end of the year all of these trophies should count as long as the rarity remains ultra rare after the game is 30 days old.

I would recommend not just targeting new games for rarity trophies. This may seem like an easy way to get some ultra rare trophies but they will likely not remain ultra rare and they won't count for 30 days. I will try to make this somehow more clear in tournament details.

Comment

Originally posted by skippycue View Post
          This is not a bug. The 4 ultra rare trophies that Mafiosa earned are in games that are less than 30 days old. We consider these games "unestablished" because all trophies are initially much more rare until more people play a game. If these trophies remain ultra rare after 30 days then they will be added to the total. You can verify this as the ultra rare trophy you earned in 9th Dawn III will count on November 8th or 9th. Since this tournament goes until the end of the year all of these trophies should count as long as the rarity remains ultra rare after the game is 30 days old.

I would recommend not just targeting new games for rarity trophies. This may seem like an easy way to get some ultra rare trophies but they will likely not remain ultra rare and they won't count for 30 days. I will try to make this somehow more clear in tournament details.
          Thanks Skippy for clearing that up. That is news to me too.

Comment

If it is not a bug it s better...the game will be more than 30 days the 6th november. we will see even if I have only 1 now. But if I register on tournament it s for fun and challenging myself like I commented in my other post but my post isn t there now. but I think it s normal because I say a lot of players play stacks. I understand and the truth it s I don t care if players play stacks because I just want challenging myself.

Comment

and I just would say to skippy that I don t play new game for rarity because if you see my profile you ll see that I have too much games for 1 player in 1 account (because I know that there are account with 5 players ) and I m new in those web. I don t know that things. I play because I lile the game not because there are rarity trophies and I don t know there was a delay for the trophy count. if I know that I don t write my posts obviously

Comment

and one more thing...if I talk about my games it s because I have a lot and I can t play all in the same time...and you can see I have games easy normal difficult...and if I new in those trophies web I don t in playing ps4. and I know the rarity of a trophy changes with the time... I m not so stupid lol

Comment

and now you explain the delay I can say why this delay because when the trophy rarity changes the trophy don t count anymore in my mind

Comment

Mafiosa , please adhere to forum etiquette and try to limit your replies to single posts (you can just edit the post if you have more). I also delete the other two topics you started for the same reason. We don't need to flood the forums with duplicate information.

Comment

I just post 3 message in the forum...this one and other because I don t have answer...and 1 response in a post (and it wasn t my post) because the bug of gold tournament. I don t make spam. and if I post multi post to answer to you it s because i have more to talk and I have send yet the message...because I m not english and perhaps my message can be not understand to my bad english. so I don t think it s spam...it s just I want to be clear

Comment

skippycue one topic was mine... i dont know what's going on here, but imagine how it feels when you do something for a tournament and it doesn't counts, like the restart of the gold trophies tournament it restarted from 0 and in the last days it came back normally and everyone was above me, im not acusing or arguinf, just saying that i know how Mafiosa feels, imagine doing a hard work in a game for a tournament and after all your effort and work the trophies doesn't coun't because the "30 days", i searches that 9th dawn 3 game and it looks like a 1000h game to plat

Comment

• skippycue
                          skippycue commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I think it would be worse to see the ultra rare trophies count and then go away after a few days when more people play the game... Just my opinion. Either way, it's not a bug but it does need to be documented so people understand how it works.
                      Working...
                      X
                      <
                      Contact Us
                      x