Follow PSN Trophy Leaders  Twitter Google+ Facebook
Like what you see? Why not 
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Tournaments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Tournaments

Simultaneously to the Mounthly Tournaments i created a Tournament for PS4 Games only. I selected a 3 Mounths Challenge for the First Tournament. The PS4 is the current Leading system from Sony, there i thought its about time for a Specific Challenge. Hope some Active PS4 Users will join and will compete in this Tournament.

In Juni i will set up a Tournament for PS Vita only, if there is interest for it too.

Good Luck Trophy Hunting

I made the Settings for PS4 Games only, but it locks like something gone wrong and all Trophys Count.

Maybe i will close the First PS4 Tournament and try to make new with right working settings.

Comment

We'll take a look.

Comment

This should be fixed now. There is no need to start a new tournament, the existing one is working appropriately now.

Comment

Yes now it locks Right. I checked the first 3 Players and the number of Points should be correct. Thank you Guys : )

Comment

I created a Private Vita Leaderboard to Test it works.
            If all is fine i will open a Public Vita Leaderboard from 1st Juni for a 3 Mounths Range.

Will be a Tournament where the Great VNs Players can show how much Trophys they can get.

Comment

Thank you for setting up the tournaments (and everyone else who does as well). I enjoy testing my skills against everyone here.
              I have a Vita myself and would definitely be interested in such a tournament.

Comment

Hi:

I create a dark souls series tournament. Started 30 june 2016 and finish 30 june 2017. Subscription is open from everybody.

Comment

Thanks for creating all these tournaments, GermanProGaming1. I just registered for them all and will have fun seeing how I stack up against the best on here.

Comment

I create a PS4 fighting games tournament. Started 10 march 2017 and finish 10 september 2018. Subscription is open from everybody.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    <
                    Contact Us
                    x