Follow PSN Trophy Leaders  Twitter Google+ Facebook
Like what you see? Why not 
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSNTL Monthly Rarity Leaderboards - Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Sugar!!

Slow down man, quit chasin me down You've got the prestige tourney wrapped up, let someone else get their name in lights for the month

Just kiddin but im not sure i can keep up with your pace...i dont have my ps4 yet so i cant chase after you with those pinball t's lol.
    Last edited by jt75; 11-25-2015, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jt75 View Post
      Hey Sugar!!

Slow down man, quit chasin me down You've got the prestige tourney wrapped up, let someone else get their name in lights for the month

Just kiddin but im not sure i can keep up with your pace...i dont have my ps4 yet so i cant chase after you with those pinball t's lol.

Sugar be like

Comment

Haha I'm sorry But I'm not slowing down until I got the last of those pinball trophies. You can take the win in December though . I see you still got those Stealth Inc. trophies to complete. I have to do those too, but I'm don't really like the game. And on top of that it's pretty difficult even with a walkthrough. Good luck with those!

Comment

Cmon jt you can still catch him

Comment

It's pretty close. Only a couple of hours left

Comment

Its 99.9% likely to be Sugar's victory. I just didnt allocate my time well enough this weekend. I started out strong yesterday, and then it fell apart on me. I took the MoonKnight table to wizard mode 3 times & failed. Fell 1 mission short of the Whiplash/Mandarin missions twice on Iron Man, and the Boba Fett table just didnt want to cooperate.

I brought my vita to work, but I need 4 more prestige t's to take him in 2 hours & even though we're pretty slow i dont think ill be able to pull it off. Plus my eyes are killin me tryin to play on this damn thing so much lol
              Last edited by jt75; 11-30-2015, 09:22 PM.

Comment

So yeah, Sugar won again. Congrats :P But awesome run nevertheless, jt! At least you got yourself into the top 50 of rarity LB

December's tourney starting off now, January open for sign ups!

Comment

• jt75
                  jt75 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks Zongo, yeah i cant be too upset i got my trophy percentages up for a few games and broke that top 50 ...I'll take it

Yeah so I did. Thanks. Almost feel ashamed for whoring those pinball trophies for the last couple of months. I think someone else can take the victory in december. Don't have many pinball trophies left now .

Comment

Congrats Sugar, great run you had there and it was fun racing you this last month. I was close...but not close enough

Comment

I don't know if this discussion is still open but I just wanted to thank everyone here for hosting these tournaments of all types. I've had a blast testing my skills against everyone. I still can't believe I finished in the #4 spot in the rarity tournament in March! I don't see myself doing that well again in any of these tournaments but you never know.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    <
                    Contact Us
                    x