Follow PSN Trophy Leaders  Twitter  Facebook
Like what you see? Why not 
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Prestige took the longest for you?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What Prestige took the longest for you?

    What took the longest?

  • #2
    Out of my meager two... "God of Death" - Zen pin 2- beat the evil deity blah blah....which is master the moonknight table and beat wizard mode. The in game stats when i finally beat it said i played on that one single table for almost 25 hours! Yeah, 25 hours! Now ive beatin wizard mode on 8 or 9 tables...a couple only took me a few games. But i played that damn Moonknight table everyday, a few hours a day, for 5 days straight till i beat. Big pain in the ass! I see a couple other tables thatll take sometime to master, but i sure as hell hope it doesnt take me as long as that! 25 hrs for one single trophy. Silver none the less. Ive got plats in less time! Lol


    Edit: just wanna add that i had only been playing vid pinball at that point for 2-3 weeks....plus last i checked, only 20 people had it, i believe i was the 16th....and most of those guys already had it from marvel pin.....
    Last edited by jt75; 11-21-2012, 06:13 AM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Euh Alien Zombie Megadeath I think was the one which took me the longest getting all 284 medals, I don't really know now I've been doing all trophies of Super Stacker Party and did 120 levels without dying but it seems glitched since the last trophy didn't pop up..

      Which kinda sucks

      Comment


      • #4
        im still working on the gt5 plat since the day it came out.
        PS3/PS4/Vita: GrimReaper4383 360/XB1: CMaggotbone

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
          im still working on the gt5 plat since the day it came out.
          You and me both Sterling.....I haven't played it in a while though, its a big pain pullin out my wheel & desk/chair & setting it up. Ill get an itch on it soon though I bet.....racing season is about to begin.

          Comment


          • #6
            i got the gt5 plat just after 1pm today. gt5 made it plat #11.
            PS3/PS4/Vita: GrimReaper4383 360/XB1: CMaggotbone

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
              i got the gt5 plat just after 1pm today. gt5 made it plat #11.
              WOW! Thats a MAJOR plat to have in the collection, nice goin Sterling.... I might have to ask you for tips on a couple of spots!

              Comment


              • #8
                The One of Card Game for Brain Challenge - nothing hard about it at all but literally about 100 hours worth of grinding.

                Luckily you don't have to pay a ton of attention to the game so I did most of it while simultaneously watching sports on TV.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ER777 View Post
                  The One of Card Game for Brain Challenge - nothing hard about it at all but literally about 100 hours worth of grinding.

                  Luckily you don't have to pay a ton of attention to the game so I did most of it while simultaneously watching sports on TV.
                  Ha, I was the first to get all those Level 100 trophies. And I did them over several months while watching tv as well! lol

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ER777 View Post
                    The One of Card Game for Brain Challenge - nothing hard about it at all but literally about 100 hours worth of grinding.
                    Second it ... well actually "third it" lol


                    But working on Big Sky Infinity - Tolkinesque which will take about 200 more hours (and I'm 350+ hours into it already)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by skippycue View Post
                      Ha, I was the first to get all those Level 100 trophies. And I did them over several months while watching tv as well! lol
                      Heheh.. it took me several years lol.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Got a new longest prestige Trophy (not yet synced, because I don't want everyone to know yet xD)

                        636hrs for "Tolkinesque" - Big Sky Infinity
                        Finally got 100%

                        Will sync vita-trophies ("cross-pop") tomorrow too and be the first one to get it

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          MK9 takes too long to platinize. the trophy kung fu.

                          Hunter trophies Brazilian

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Wingate Whacker
                            Defeat the Wingate family. (GUN. SMOKE)


                            3 days to reach final boss and kill him

                            although the game can be finsihe din 30min or so 1hour tops...
                            but 3 days? play it and u wil know why

                            Facebook - Youtube - My Site

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Hakoom View Post
                              Wingate Whacker
                              Defeat the Wingate family. (GUN. SMOKE)


                              3 days to reach final boss and kill him

                              although the game can be finsihe din 30min or so 1hour tops...
                              but 3 days? play it and u wil know why
                              One word... Ditto!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X
                              <
                              Contact Us
                              x