Follow PSN Trophy Leaders  Twitter  Facebook
Like what you see? Why not 
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your most prestigious prestige trophy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your most prestigious prestige trophy?

What is your most prestigious prestige trophy ever?

Leave here the comments with what is your most prestigious trophy that was so hard to attain that you had to include in a list of 11/10 stars.

It is in a scale that you can't describe how hard it was to achieve it and how phenomenal it was when you suceeded in getting it!

Mine is without a doubt: Alien Zombie Megadeath! Getting all the medals the last stage 31-alpha was a bitch but now it's easier for me!

Re: What is your most prestigious prestige trophy?

Hmmm, interesting topic. I'll have to think about this one since a lot of my prestige trophies were VERY frustrating and challenging for me...

Comment

Well my only prestige trophies are in Pain and they werent really hard, its just that no one has the dlc for that game

Backloggery

Comment

Originally posted by candy_cane83
        Well my only prestige trophies are in Pain and they werent really hard, its just that no one has the dlc for that game
        Don't count yourself short, those aren't simple trophies. Having said that, you're right about the DLC. It does present a problem for trophy difficulty ratings, but on the other hand it should encourage people to purchase that DLC if they want to climb the leaderboards right?

Comment

Originally posted by skippycue
          Originally posted by candy_cane83
          Don't count yourself short, those aren't simple trophies. Having said that, you're right about the DLC. It does present a problem for trophy difficulty ratings, but on the other hand it should encourage people to purchase that DLC if they want to climb the leaderboards right?
          That's true because when i got the platinum trophy for Resident Evil: ORC i was mad that i didn't have 100%, So guess what i did, i bought the first dlc but now that the second is out and i have no money right now, i just decided to put in off to the side for until i can get the second. But don't get me wrong i loved that game in every way and enjoyed every second of it.

Backloggery

Comment

So after thinking about it I think I just can't decide on one...
            • Most of the ZEN Pinball silver trophies were very challenging for me!
            • King of PAIN was probably my first very difficult trophy so it will always have a place in my heart.
            • The 3 "The One of" Brain Challenge silvers were very time consuming and involved winning 2k games each for a total of 6k wins! I was the first in the world to get 100% in that game. ;D
            • Most recently I'm very proud of the TOP DARTS trophy because it uses the move controller!

Comment

King of PAIN, which took months of non-stop PAIN gaming is my highest...that and Superstar on Mirrors Edge...getting 90 stars in the Time Trials aint that easy...and I play with a paralysed arm which makes it harder!!!
              PSN Gamercards

Comment

Originally posted by homerjnick
                King of PAIN, which took months of non-stop PAIN gaming is my highest...that and Superstar on Mirrors Edge...getting 90 stars in the Time Trials aint that easy...and I play with a paralysed arm which makes it harder!!!
                Yeah, that is seriously amazing to me every time I think about it! Well done!

Comment

Originally posted by homerjnick
                  Nicely done but about mirror's edge there are no prestige trophies on that game

Comment

Just got the two most difficult trophies in marvel Pinball! That was a rush for sure! Check my trophy card.

Comment

Nice thing I'm going to pick zen pinball and marvel pinball in August then I'll start also doing and finish those 100% but right now I've got exams and can't play so don't expect my trophy card to grow up!

Because those games have so much trophies that it seems no one dares or some dare but won't succeed and I don't know why but I'll eventually figure it out when I start playing them

Comment

Originally posted by naosabesnao
                        Nice thing I'm going to pick zen pinball and marvel pinball in August then I'll start also doing and finish those 100% but right now I've got exams and can't play so don't expect my trophy card to grow up!

Because those games have so much trophies that it seems no one dares or some dare but won't succeed and I don't know why but I'll eventually figure it out when I start playing them
                        Because they are REALLY difficult, especially for mostly bronze trophies! Not much reward on sites other than our rare trophy leaderboard!

Comment

that is why I like psntrophyleaders because at least it is a site that tracks rare trophies like they need to be tracked.

Other sites don't take this approach so I thought of only getting rare trophies for that matter but not much time as of right now!

When I re-start playing in August I will tell my difficulties or easy ones I've encountered while going to go for the 100% good luck with Marvel Pinball skippy

Comment

If I was going to pick one it would have to be Friend of d6 from BZB. By far the hardest one I've done, I'm not as good as some of you guys in these other games, and I just can't grind some of the harder ones (I wanted to get the EA Sports Active 2.0 plat but the distance trophies are just a waste of time), so I'm pretty proud I figured that one out at a time when not many people had it and there were no guides for it.

Originally posted by naosabesnao
                            Mine is without a doubt: Alien Zombie Megadeath! Getting all the medals the last stage 31-alpha was a bitch but now it's easier for me!
                            Ah, so you're the one that has that. Getting all medals is seriously hard, well done.

Originally posted by skippycue
                            Having said that, you're right about the DLC. It does present a problem for trophy difficulty ratings, but on the other hand it should encourage people to purchase that DLC if they want to climb the leaderboards right?
                            That was something I was going to ask about. It's the only flaw in rating the difficulty of trophies.

Comment

Originally posted by Vyrastas
                              Ah, so you're the one that has that. Getting all medals is seriously hard, well done.
                              What's up I won't mind doing a video on how to beat 31-alpha and 24-alpha to get all the medals in doing so the trophy will get less value but I don't care as long as you people get your 284 medals!

But only when I get the components for my pc, because my current pc is not able to do so.

When I get it you shall see on how to get it, I don't mind that his value gets rated down as long as you people get it but please take in mind that it's going to take some retries, I will pm you when I have done the video, but it's going to happen in August not right now.

See you then

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              <
                              Contact Us
                              x